New emission class from January 1, 2015
The Czech government currently has 5 emission classes. Starting next year there will be a new emission class, called ‘class 6’, which applies to EEV (Euro 5 and EEV on YES) and Euronorm 6.
Avoid paying too much. Make sure your trucks are properly registered.
You can do this in MyMST. If there are one or more incorrectly registered trucks, please contact our service team via email@example.com
How can I check if my trucks are registered with the appropriate emission class? Login in MyMST –> go to Reports –> click on MyReports –> Download Truck Product List CSV Report 4.0 (on top) –> Select by Product Type: Premid –> Click on Create Report (Example below).
How can you be sure your license plate is registered correctly? Follow the instructions below.
Re-registration; how does it work?
You need to do the following to re-register your vehicle with Euronorm 6 or EEV: Process of re-registration is the same as any other registration process – MST will order via file, you send a form and copy of truck registration to MST. For the re-registration process, there is the same obligation to deliver all documents about this registration (for example Annex nr. 2; Truck Registration Certificate, Emission proof, etc.)
- After the steps above, customers can visit a contact point or distribution point with their old OBU.
- Emission class 6 will be ‘written’ to same (old) OBU.
- In case that old OBU is damaged (but functional), the customer will not lose the deposit.
- Customers will see two deposit amounts on their invoice after this process (+1550,- CZK and -1550,- CZK).
- Until 31.12.2014 emission class 5 and 6 will have the same tariff rate, from 1.1.2015 emission class 5 will be more expensive.
- You will find the necessary form for (re-)registration here, including a proof of Emission Class (e.g Truck Registration Cerftificate and/or CEMT) is mandatory and should be send to MST by post.
- From today – You can send (by post!) a re-registration form and documents of vehicles with Euro 6 or EEV to Multi Service Tolls.
- From 23.11.2014 – MST can send re-registrations and new registrations of vehicles with Euro 6 or EEV to supplier. You will receive a confirmation email.
- From 23.11.2014 – You can pick up the OBU of NEW registered (previously unregistered) vehicles with Euro 6 or EEV at Contact and/or Distribution Point (CPDP).
- From 14.12.2014 – You can pick up (re-registrated) OBU of re-registered vehicles from Euro 5 to Euro 6 or EEV on CPDP.
The prices for 2015 are not yet available. Once known, we will communicate this in the newsletter and on our website.