Multi Service Tolls offers one card for both the Fréjus and Mont Blanc tunnels called the Fréjus Card. You can order it through MyTolls and can only be used for one truck.
- If you have not yet received a Fréjus Card after ordering through MyTolls, we will do the first booking manually and you will receive a receipt which can be used at the toll booth.
- The Fréjus Card gives you up to a 20% discount on each transaction and a yearly kick-back depending on the total costs throughout the whole year.
- Euronorm stickers are mandatory for all trucks passing through both the Fréjus and Mont Blanc tunnels. You will receive a sticker when you order a Fréjus Card. If you are missing a Euronorm sticker (pictured to the right), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop at one of the offices to ask for a sticker.
- With a Euronorm 0, 1 and 2, you are NOT allowed to use the Mont Blanc Tunnel. With a Euronorm 0, you are NOT allowed to use the Fréjus Tunnel. Per the 1st of July 2017, Euronorm 2 will no longer be permitted to use the tunnel either.
- There will be a € 6 charge for replacement cards.
More information about the prices and maintenance work for both tunnels can be found here.
Downloads:Fréjus maintenance 2017 Prices Mont Blanc tunnel Prices Frejus tunnel