The Axxes toll box can be used in four countries. Using this OBU grants you various discounts. It can be ordered through MyTolls. You will need to fill out several documents for registration.
Post-Pay with the Axxes toll box
- Registration: No contract with the toll agency is needed. You only need to fill out the details on the order screen in MyTolls.
- You can switch the Axxes toll box between trucks.
- This OBU works with GPS localization, which reduces the amount of wrong transactions compared to the ViAxxes.
- A monthly rental fee will be charged, provided through your MSTS Tolls invoice.
The Axxes toll box must be returned within the 4 months after the termination date. A non-return fee of 170€ is been charged if this period is not respected. In case of sending a damaged box, 70€ is been charged.
- Prepare Axxes toll box for Use in Belgium
Reminder: Prepare Axxes toll box for Use in Belgium and verify in MyTolls that:
- The correct vehicle data has been entered
- The vehicle papers have been uploaded
- The vehicle data and vehicle papers match exactly
- The ‘legal address’ is correct (consult MyTolls under ‘Account’) The VAT number is correct (see your invoice)
- The User Agreement is competed digitally, printed, signed and sent to your Fleetserviceteam
A green light or notification on the Axxes toll box regarding the Belgium Toll does NOT mean that your toll charge has been recorded in Belgium.
If the box works in France, Spain, Portugal and Liefkenshoektunnel, that doesn’t mean that the GPS works (which is required for Belgium) as the existing countries do not use GPS for transaction registration.
Please download the instruction and upgrade your Axxes toll box.
- Go to bmap
- Enter the place of departure and arrival (in Belgium)
- Choose the gross vehicle weight and the Euronorm
- Switching your Axxes toll box to another truck can be done via the “Modify” option on MyTolls.
- To avoid additional costs, return the Axxes toll box in good condition (see downloads).
- Paying with fleet or fuel cards in France becomes more and more rare, and no discounts are applicable.
More information about the prices and maps can be found here.