Starting on 01.09.2014, there will be a possibility to add vehicles with a new Post-Pay viaBOX at contact points to your existing, unique contract with Multi Service Tolls.
A driver has to provide the following documents to obtain the viaBOX at a contact point:
- Original registry card of a vehicle OR copy of registry card of a vehicle together
- with the original power of attorney
- Power of attorney, if an individual wanting to add a vehicle is not a party to the user contract
- ID Card or passport
- A copy of document confirming EURO norm
- A copy of the Chamber of Commerce document
Our team is happy to explain the benefit of the Multi Service Tolls Card in combination with the viaBOX.
Call us on +31 (0)70-3199590 or email to [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]