Beginning December 1, 2019, a new electronic toll collection system will be introduced in the Czech Republic. All vehicles over 3.5 tons will be subject to pay tolls across the Czech toll road network.
The new onboard unit, MYTO CZ, uses a satellite (GNSS) to define and record the location of a vehicle.
Toll payments can be done by both pre- and post-paid methods. Tariffs are based on weight, number of axles, emission class and vehicle type (bus/truck).
MSTS Tolls receives, collects and pays all invoices. All transactions are shown on our crystal clear invoice, sorted by license plate and box number. All transaction data are shown on our crystal clear cumulative invoice, sorted by card number and truck plate. A summary of the transaction data is provided to you quickly and efﬁciently, without the need for additional administrative handling.
- What We Do
What We Do
- Order and maintain the MYTO CZ onboard unit and MSTS Tolls Card
- Payment transactions to Czech toll road authority
- Detailed reports of toll costs, sorted by card number and truck
- Complete list of toll transactions
- Manuals and support
- Toll Information
Toll System: MYTO CZ
Onboard units are Mandatory
Vehicles required to pay tolls: 3.5 t and over
Toll routes:All Motorways and First Class Roads
Payment: MSTS Tolls Card and MYTO CZ
- Description of toll system
- Distance-based – amount due depends on use